dental implants provide a number of benefits that make for a better long-term investment overall. Here are some great reasons why you should consider dental implants if you need to replace a damaged or missing tooth.There are several treatment options for a missing or damaged tooth or teeth, like veneers and crowns. However,
- Get permanent results Other alternatives, such as dentures or crowns, will deteriorate and even break. Because dental implants are anchored directly to the jawbone, proving greater stability and they can last an entire lifetime as long as you provide them with proper care.
- Prevent getting deeper oral health problems Missing teeth can create opportunities for your teeth to shift and these new spaces become a breeding ground for bacteria and cause tooth decay and gum disease. Dental implants eliminate such gaps and hold the surrounding teeth in place. This means you can keep your jaw from shifting and potentially changing your jaw shape.
- More effective oral function Implants hold in place very firmly and this is because they actually fuse to your bone over time, just like as if they are real teeth. The stability provides better functionality than other alternative because you won’t have to worry about changes in speech or an appliance falling out.
- Get back your natural smile An implant can give you back your natural smile without sacrificing the aesthetic quality of your smile. They can also match the color of the implant to the specific color of your teeth, giving you a more natural smile. This allows them to blends seamlessly with your existing teeth.
- A more convenient option Dental implants provide a more permanent solution so you can care for them like your natural teeth. Healthy oral healthy hygiene habits like regular brushing and flossing after meals to remove lingering food particles can let your implants last a lifetime and lessen your daily worries.